So, you qualified as a barrister, solicitor, or an overseas qualified lawyer and have gained experience in your chosen area of expertise.
What’s next? Years of working in a salaried position that doesn’t reflect your effort or experience? Working long hours away from your family for no real reward, in the hope that one day you may become a partner of the firm or General Counsel of the business?
Is there another option?
- The answer is yes – many experienced lawyers are discovering the benefits of working as freelance consultant lawyers.
- Becoming a freelance consultant lawyer with 360 Business Law means you are joining an experienced global team, without the constraints generally associated with a traditional law practice.
- We provide you with as much work as is manageable.
- Generate referral income on workload that is outside your area of expertise.
- Enhanced hourly rate fees for work you generate yourself.
- We provide you with a state of the art cloud based infrastructure to allow you to control your workload and billing.
- An exceptional business support team to help you achieve the best results.